The Spot in Mesa, AZ, for Custom Window Treatments That Can Transform Homes and Offices
Blind and Shutter Spot was founded on the principles of respect and integrity, and a commitment to high standards and excellent ratings. We call our philosophy R.I.S.E— respect, integrity, standards, excellence. Judging by our long list of satisfied customers, we have more than risen to the occasion by providing Mesa, Arizona, residents with superbly crafted custom window treatments from the industry’s leading manufacturers. We offer and install virtually any kind of covering for any size window. Backed by more than 25 years of experience, our knowledgeable team can help you select the covering that meets all of your functional goals and design preferences.
A Full-Service Window Treatment Company
At Blind and Shutter Spot, we are authorized dealers for all of the manufactfurers whose fine products we sell, which include the respected names Hunter Douglas, Alta, Norman®, and Graber. We are also a Window Fashion Certified Professional, an industry certification that recognizes companies demonstrating the highest levels of window treatment knowledge and installation proficiency. As members of the Exciting Windows! program, we offer its four-way guarantee of the lowest prices, on-time appointments, unmatched quality and craftsmanship, and a 10-year performance assurance.
Our Careful Process
To ensure that the custom window treatment we install is exactly what you envisioned, we have established a well-ordered process:
- Choose your treatment type. Do you want blinds, Roman shades, roller shades, or something else? If you’re not sure what Roman shades or privacy sheers look like, you can browse our photo galleries to help you make sense of it all.
- Choose your fabric at our showroom, or make your selection from the comfort of your own home.
- Once you decide, we’ll schedule an appointment to come out and measure your windows.
- Choose your options. You’ll also need to decide on mounting, control type, valance, hardware, and other options. If you’re uncertain, we are more than happy to help you identify what you need for each room.
- In most cases, we will provide you with a quote at your home and ask for your business.
- Once you decide that we are right for you, we will place your order. We ask for a 70% deposit at the time of signing and, depending on the product and supplier, we’ll see you in about 4-10 weeks to install your custom window treatments.
We also offer motorization for your window treatments and can motorize just about any type of window covering—even curtains. If you would like to automate your window treatments through your Mesa’s home’s smart technology system, we can do that as well.
For more information about our services, process, and transformative custom window treatments, contact Blind and Shutter Spot today.