Blind and Shutter Spot is a full-service window covering company focused on helping you make the windows in your residential or commercial space look great. We have over 25 years of experience installing window coverings, our company is based on the belief that our customers’ needs are of the utmost importance. We can help you with any type of blind or shutter for any size window. Once you decide which style and brand is best for your home or office, we will expertly design and implement the installation.
Our story begins in 1992 when our sister company, Blind Bath in Fremont, was found in Fremont, California. Blind Bath specializes in the ultrasonic cleaning, installation and repair of window coverings. Blind Bath was founded by Natasha’s hard-working mother, Darlene, who grew it into a successful business. Natasha then took the company one step further and formed Blind and Shutter bringing it to the Valley in business to Arizona and founded Blind and Shutter.
We have an unwavering philosophy of caring for your window coverings. Simply put… we RISE.
Respect – It is the golden rule.
Integrity – In all services that we provide.
Standards – We hold ourselves to the highest standards to ensure your satisfaction.
Excellence – It is the ONLY rating we will accept!
1. Choose your treatment type. Do you want blinds, roman shades, roller shades, or something else? Never heard of a roman shade? And what is woven wood, anyway? Picture galleries can help make sense of it all.
2. Choose your fabric inside our showroom or you can make an appointment to select from the comfort of your own home.
3. Once you decide, we’ll schedule an appointment to come out and measure your windows.
4. Decide on your options. You’ll also need to decide on mounting, control type, valance, hardware and other options. Click here to Download our Window Covering Dreambook to help you identify what you need for each room. It’s wonderful resource, so feel free to use it. We’ll help you select the right type of window treatment for your needs, and present you with colors and samples to make the right style statement for your home.
5. We will provide you with a quote in home most of the time and ask for your business.
6. Once you decide that we are right for you we order your window treatments. We take a 70% deposit at the time of signing and, depending on the product and supplier, we’ll see you in about 4-10 weeks to install.
We’ll take accurate measurements, give you a free, no-obligation estimate, and provide professional, expert installation.
Please Note: Your window treatments are a custom made product so there are no returns.